lunedì 18 aprile 2016

AWARE INSIGNIFICANCE

It seems appropriate, even necessary to make known my letter expressing behavior to keep to my death.

I have a molecule that tries clumsily to know what they can.
As a final disposal at the end of my life, my remains shall not go from any place of worship and not suffer any kind of unnecessary funeral. I want to be cremated and my ashes scattered in accordance with current regulations. Neither tears nor prayers, but no sign that they pass unnoticed humbly.
If you were to find previous written Referrals at the end of my life, no longer I consider them match my most recent will.

As it is written expressing my conviction that the so-called eternity for me begins with the birth and continues throughout life vanishes with death.

The important thing is to live joyfully and correctly between the inevitable shortcomings and skidding.

Nessun commento: